Baby car seats are really important when it comes to moving around your baby in the car. It is not safe to simply carry them or keep the car seat facing front. So, what about the actually safe rear-facing seats? People usually assume that there isn’t any leg space and the babies are really uncomfortable in that position. Well, actually Graco Extend2fit creates their seats in such a way that it keeps all such aspects in mind. This way the engineering of the Graco extend2fit convertible car seat addresses all such issues.
Thoughtfully Engineered Design
The thoughtful engineers of this seat have added a small tray that will accommodate the growing legs of your child when they are facing the rear of the car. It is safer to make your kid face towards the rear than the front in case of any unforeseen emergency so we can say it is the best safety car seat. The legroom availability is epic with this car seat because it allows the kid to keep their legs comfortably without getting space from the leg space of the adult on the front seat. You can easily transfer them to the baby stroller after your car ride.
Overview of the Graco extend2fit Features
- There is a 50 lbs weight limit for rear-facing car seats.
- You get 5” extra leg extension for 4 leg positions to be extra comfortable while facing the rear.
- There is a 19 position headrest without any re-thread harness.
- 2 storage pockets on the sides of the seats to keep buckles, tongs, and harnesses.
- 2 buckle positions with 6 position recline.
- It has a steel-reinforced frame for durability.
- There are connectors that can be pushed and have premium quality.
- There are two cup holders available.
- The car seat covers can be washed in a machine.
- It can be used on aircraft as it is approved by the FAA.
- It has a durability of 10 years before it expires.
Weight Limits of Graco Extend2fit
You get a weight limit of 50 lbs when your seat is facing the rear. There are also 2 cup holders to keep the milk bottle or water glass of your baby. Overall, the design is perfect for a smooth and comfortable car ride that is safer than any other car seat. What really blows our minds is that all of this is available at a very reasonable price point. This article will provide you with deep insight so you know if this car seat is the right option for your child or not.
There is a limit of 4 – 50 lbs weight limit for the rear-facing car seat. To keep it all safe, the head of the child is an inch below the gray harness handle that is for height adjustment. For front-facing car seats, you get a limit of 22 – 65 lbs. This position is for children who are less than 1 year old and are below 49 inches.
We think the rear-facing car seat is safer so you must keep your child in that position until he is 2 years old. After that, you can turn him forward because the Graco extend2fit provides you a lot of height and weight limits.
- Easy to install seats in both front and rear-facing positions.
- The FAA has approved it to be used on an aircraft.
- It allows a weight limit of 59 lbs while facing the rear.
- The covers can be washed in a machine.
- You can replace the harnesses.
- Gives a lot of leg space to be comfortable while facing the rear.
- LATCH connectors that can be pushed on.
- The strong steel frame that will last for 10 years.
- It doesn’t come with a lock-off device to install it with the seat belt.
- If the seat is rear-facing and you extend the largest panel, it can take more space.
- The harness can’t be tight smoothly.
- Cover removal and attachment can be hard when facing the front.
Locking Up System
Just like the other convertibles, this Graco extend2fit convertible car seat doesn’t have a locking clip for the seat belt. You can contact the company to get one if it is not attached to the retractor.
Comfortable and Fit for Child
This Graco extend2fit convertible car seat is perfectly designed to make your kid comfortable as they can easily fit in there. It has an extended design so if your baby is from 4 to 65 lbs, they can easily fit in the car seat. If your baby is really small in size, you can add pillows to give support to their body and head.