Babies don’t have any fixed timing or they cannot stand potty when in need. You always need to change the exploded diaper every time you come home from work. When you need to change the baby diaper, you lay your kid down in a good place and get rid of the mess he made. The changing pad can be a hectic issue when it is frequent and might annoy you the most. Here we have brought to you the best changing pad for your baby, which can make your few worries go away.
If you are searching for the best changing pad and got confused about which one to buy, then this guide will eliminate the problem. As we have already done the hard part of the research and brought to you the best available changing pad for your kids.
PooPoose Diaper Changing Table Pad
This Poopoose changing table pad is a great choice for all the mothers who are concerned about the safety of their kids. This changing pad comes up with a very wide and soft strap that helps in keeping your baby in place and safe. Also, the soft strap won’t rash your baby and won’t leave any redness on their belly.
The strap is fully adjustable that can be fit on any sized kid, from newborn to toddler. The foam pad also protects the liquid and solids from coming out from sides. The mat is good in size: 16 x 32 x 3.5 inches, now you don’t have to worry about it being outgrown too soon.
- The covers that it comes up with, is made from waterproof material.
- You can easily remove the strap when you need to clean the pad. Put it out and throw it in the washing machine.
- The material that the company put in this diaper changing pad is completely non-toxic.
- The foam pad is highly recycled able so it did contribute towards the ecosystem.
- Loud Velcro belt might be disturbing for some kids
- Older babies can easily pull the strap and make it open
Summer Infant Contoured Changing Pad
This changing pad is 16 x 32 inches wider and has the capability to fit most changing tables. Also, it comes up with security straps that firmly attaches to any furniture. The skid less bottom of this changing pad provides extra security to your kids. It means your baby won’t go skid when you try to take off their dirty diaper.
You can buy matching covers available in different colors or pattern that gives your baby comfort, warmth, and clean condition. The material of this baby diaper has waterproof material that allows you to clean it easily. The click belt and contoured walls don’t allow your baby from rolling off the table or bed.
- If you are in budgeted condition and looking for the best changing pad, this diaper can be your first choice
- Because the material is waterproof, you can easily clean or wash it
- The material is featured with such qualities that sustain minimum stains on it
- Universal covers available in the market can easily fit on it.
- You can feel a bit of plastic smell from this diaper
- Its skid less bottom won’t perform well
LA Baby 4-Sided Changing Pad
The LA Baby changing pad comes up with a security strap that you can use on a dresser top for security. Its non-slip bottom also gives some extra security to your kid when you are changing diapers. This skid less bottom will do best to keep your kid nice and stable at a place. To prevent rolling over, this changing pad has 4 inches high sidewalls.
The out layer of this baby pad is completely waterproof. This pad is phthalate-free, non-toxic, anti-microbial that can also be cleaned with a simple wash-cloth. This LA baby changing pad has an extra strap for those kids that loves to skim during diaper changes.
- This changing pad for babies is good for compact places also, like the dresser
- The standard-sized covers available in the market can be fit well on this diaper changing pad
- The security strap is of good quality and will do the mounting job very well for you.
- If you are in need to wash the straps, unfortunately, you cannot remove them
- There is a crunchy plastic feel to this changing pas
- The material is not long-lasting – it may not last longer from infant to toddlerhood.