A Culturelle daily probiotic is good for you and is super affordable. The product contains a potent strain of good bacteria known as Lactobacillus rhamnosus. Culturelle daily probiotic has been used in multiple clinical trials and it helps a lot in addressing abdominal pain, infection-induced diarrhea, and allergic reactions such as eczema. Let’s do Culturelle daily probiotic review.
The large intestinal tract is home to trillions of bacteria, known as the gut microbiota. These bacteria are involved in immunity, digestion, and other functions of the body. Some bacteria cause disease, while others fight it, and you need a healthy balance of good and bad bacteria to maintain good health. When this balance is disturbed, problems arise. That is when probiotics can help.
Probiotics such as Culturelle daily probiotic are considered good bacteria that promote gut health and also help with other health conditions. Researches show that probiotics may help in easing and curing colic, boosting immunity, improving digestion, and treating gas, and constipation issues.
If your baby is colicky or fussy then he/she will stop napping or there will be continuous interruptions in their napping. The baby will cry constantly thus worrying parents. Giving him/her swings on a Graco swing or providing him/her with baby toys may calm the situation for a few moments but that’s not the permanent solution.
Now you know that probiotics are good for a human’s health. You must look for a good probiotic. There are dozens of probiotics available in the market. Since it is a matter of your health, it becomes tricky to choose the best one. That’s where you need us.
We have done intensive research on reviewing different probiotic products so that you may not have to waste your time looking for the best probiotic. After going through a detailed study and trial, we have opted for Culturelle daily probiotic as the best daily probiotic.
Culturelle Daily Probiotic Review:
Culturelle Daily Probiotic has the following ingredients:
- Lactobacillus GG
- Inulin (Chicory root extract)
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
- Sodium Ascorbate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Silicon dioxide
- Titanium dioxide (color)
The Culturelle daily probiotic is composed of Lactobacillus GG, Inulin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, sucrose maltodextrin, sodium ascorbate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, and titanium dioxide.
The lactobacillus present in the Culturelle daily probiotic improves your digestive functionality and has been scientifically proven to maintain a balance in your digestive system by preventing diarrhea, bloating the stomach, and gas.
Culturelle daily probiotic contains ten billion colony forming units of this evidence-backed probiotic strain in every serving. In addition to the beneficial bacteria, Culturelle adds 200 mg of inulin, a prebiotic fiber to nourish the probiotic.
Various independent product testing sources such as Consumer Labs, have attested that Culturelle daily probiotic contains the mentioned amount of probiotic organisms thus making it the best probiotic and it is free from :
- Artificial Preservatives
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Artificial Flavors
Culturelle daily probiotic offers an excellent extra gut health boost for anyone following a gut-healing diet. It helps in building a strong foundation. As you develop, you’re being exposed to good and non-beneficial bacteria which may lead to an imbalance in your tummy. A balance of good bacteria is important for your healthy development.
Developing a healthy microbiome, immune system and digestive health is an important need for the human body. That’s when Culturelle daily probiotic helps to supplement and balance your body’s good bacteria, promote nutrient absorption, and help support overall health, so that you may enjoy good overall health.
Other qualities as claimed by the manufacturer are as follows:
- Proven Effective: Culturelle Daily Probiotic Capsules are powered by Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG). LGG is the proven effective, strong, and clinically studied probiotic strain. LGG helps in improving your digestive system.
- Daily Digestive Health: Natural supplement, Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG), has been scientifically proven to work in harmony with your system to keep your digestive system in balance. Can help with occasional digestive discomfort; such as diarrhea, gas, and bloating. Take one vegetarian capsule/day for effective use.
- NO Refrigeration Required: You will be super amazed to learn that every package of Culturelle daily probiotic successfully meets the highest standards for purity and potency when consumed – not just when we make it.
- Safe & Effective: Over one thousand scientific studies and thirty years of extensive research have demonstrated the safety and efficacy of Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG) probiotics. A Culturelle daily probiotic is a vegetarian type of probiotic.
- Probiotic Power: The researchers and scientists that discovered Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG) found that it is strong enough to survive stomach acids.
NOTE: To preserve the billions of CFU’s (colony-forming units) in your Culturelle daily probiotic, store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Tips to Remember while Choosing a Probiotic:
Essentially, a true probiotic must contain active and live bacterial cultures, and the product should indicate this on its label. A general suggestion is to choose probiotic products with at least one billion colony forming units (CFU) and containing the genus Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, or Saccharomyces boulardii which are considered as some of the most researched probiotics.
Some tips to remember are as follow:
- Look for the right bacteria: If you want a probiotic for overall health support, look for supplements containing well-researched strains. Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, or Saccharomyces boulardii have been studied the most. If you are trying to address a specific health concern, you should seek out a strain of probiotics that have been studied for that issue. Talk to your doctor about the helpful strains.
- Look closer for the Colony Forming Units: The number of colony-forming units (CFUs) shows how many probiotics you get per dose. Although there is no specific recommendation for how many CFUs you need, most supplements contain between five and 10 billion in a single dose, Harvard Health experts say.
- Look for Extra Qualities: Good supplements have time-release technology and deliver prebiotic fibers that are food for probiotic bacteria.
- Do Confirm that It’s Packed and Stored Correctly: A freeze-fried supplement doesn’t necessarily have to be preserved at room temperature. It is heat stable, so it can be stored at room temperature. However, if you’re buying a heat-dried probiotic, make sure that it was stored properly while in the stores.
- Check Expiry Date: Carefully check the use-by date to confirm that you’ll be able to use up the bottle before it expires.
- Third-Party Verification: Check for the seal of approval from ConsumerLab, NSF International, or the US Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) to ensure that the product has been tested for quality, purity, and potency, as well as whether it contains the listed ingredients it claims.
Why do I need probiotics?
Answer: Probiotics help improve digestive function, balance digestive enzymes, and ease other complications like nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, UTIs, diarrhea, ulcerative colitis, H. Pylori, colic in babies, runny bowels, among others.
How many CFUs should my probiotic contain?
Answer: Probiotic supplements contain a variety of Colony Forming Units (CFUs) or the amounts of viable beneficial bacteria cells. The amount of CFUs in an individual dose can range anywhere from 1 to 10 billion, and even up to 50 billion CFUs or more.
A higher amount of CFUs is not necessarily better. Manufacturers are required to list just the total amount of microorganisms they have, including the live and dead microorganisms. Because only live probiotic microorganisms can benefit your health. Always look for products that indicate the number of CFU at the end of the shelf life of the product rather than the time of manufacture.
Which species of bacteria is most beneficial?
Answer: The mechanism by which probiotic works can vary. It can have nonspecific health effects, as well as species- and strain-specific effects. Species-specific mechanisms are much more common than strain-specific mechanisms. For example, the rhamnosus species, of which the most commonly known is Lactobacillus, may help eliminate infectious diarrhea, whereas some strains of the Bifidobacterium species may reduce IBS symptoms. In general, it is best to prefer probiotics with various species that promote multiple beneficial effects.
What’s the difference between probiotics and prebiotics?
Answer: Probiotics and prebiotics function differently in the body in the sense that prebiotics act as precursors to probiotics. Precursors are ingredients like fiber that are a source of probiotics, thereby improving digestion and immune function.
Culturelle daily probiotic can boost immunity and fight infections, boost digestion, and improve regularity. Probiotic supplements balance bacteria present in the digestive system and form colonies that grow and maintain a beneficial metabolic environment for other useful bacteria. Although there is no specific dosage for all probiotics, different probiotic supplements have their specific prescriptions to be followed for the best results.
A Culturelle daily probiotic is the best probiotic that is the best fit for all your body needs. To improve your health, boost up your immune system, and aid your digestive system, you should joyfully start using Culturelle daily probiotic for a happy and smooth life.
NOTE: If you are suffering from any serious illness, kindly consult your physician before consuming any probiotic.